- Providing better quality information about the fleet.
- We will vigorously interrogate claims data provided by insurers to ensure premiums are based on the correct information.
- Interrogate previous insurance arrangements and ensure any rebates or fund surpluses are fully rebated to the client.
- Providing driver profiles and claims history
- Negotiate fixed premium agreements where appropriate
- Negotiate rebates for reduction in claims costs.
- Providing driver risk assessments and propose training plans for risk improvement based on the results of these assessments and establishing duty of care compliance by having carried out appropriate risk assessments.
- Provide a comprehensive accident management service that ensures claims and repair costs are kept to a minimum.
- Provide on line driver licence checking
- Our risk reduction strategies are designed to create an appropriate environment for the lease car drivers to encourage them, with incentives and penalties, to heighten their level of awareness, reward good driving and choose low emission vehicles. This is achieved in the main by premium reductions or increases depending on driver claim history, private mileage and vehicle co2
- Driver training and fuel efficient training classes with The Energy Saving Trust
- Benchmarking enabling organisations to compare their performance, asses effectiveness of policies and adopt best practice
- Exclusive arrangements for this class of insurance with market leading underwriters. Our clients benefit from savings as a result of streamlined business processes between us and these insurers, enhanced policy cover arranged specifically for public sector organisations
Our Senior Team
Gary M. Grace